A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm a slave to a world I despise living in.


When all my words abandon me, when my will fails to carry my voice across the rushing winds, when my heart ceases to beat and the world comes crashing down to it's feet. I know that you would be there, a light brush of a cheek away, a shoulder to cry on, a constant comforting presense.

I would be an empty husk of what I used to be without you, a heartless, soulless being that doesn't deserve a place in this world.

When all fails.

You'd be there to catch me when I fall.








It already feels like I miss you guys, even when you're barely a drive away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment