A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Promise not to leave me behind.


Goodnight, and hello my lovers. I'm feeling a little ...
today. (notice the butt sized eyebags.)

I know, I know. God I look like a train wreck. I've been missing a lot of my sleep, mainly because I've been hanging out with the gang and all too much. First a sleepover (more like a wakeover), which resulted in actual sleeping at 6am, seeing Adranne off the day before she left to Aussie till about 2ish am, and watching Kick Ass at Ryan's till about an hour ago.

I wouldn't trade all that for a lifetime supply of good sleep though.

I'm a dreamer. That I admit. I've got the wildest ones all bunched up in my head. Haha. Good times. It's making my hair curly. Da da dush. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately (didn't think my brain had the ability to do that).

And obviously, when a cynical teenage girl is up way past her bedtime, she thinks about (you got it ladies), love. It feels almost impossible for me to ever fall in love with anyone. No one lives up to my mega over-the-top perfect description of a boy.

I'd say though, the key to my heart is through good fashion sense, and god damn good music. The whole break dancing requirement thing is just a phase that would pass, just like the typical guai loh thing and the Vans factor.

I just feel that, through music I express so much. My anger, my hate, my pain, my hurt, my happiness, my stone...ness, and obviously my love for music. I guess it just tells me a lot about a guy through the music he listens to, but that's just me. But I really hate people who jam commercialized songs in their iPods to impress people. Eww, eat my... FOREHEAD.

It's about 1.30am, and I'm so so so tired, so I should probably get going before I walk in zombified in school tomorrow. Hopefully I wake up in the morning without my mum yelling the house down and dragging my half dead carcass out of bed. Ah, that would be a nice thing to dream about, wouldn't it?

Taa, lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment