A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Friday, August 6, 2010

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn.

I've had a rough couple of days.
And today, after the carnival, I got bombed on Formspring.


And then I've got the good ones. Which make me feel a whole lot better.






But God only knows how much dancing and these people make me feel like I'm worth something. Dancing with them makes everything go away.


But I'm being taken away the privilledge of expressing myself. I've been asked by my parents to quit the crew countless number of times. And just recently, they have decided that sending me to ballet is too much of a stress to handle, and they stopped me.

I'm lost. And I don't know what to do.


But I'd like to thank the few people who made me feel a lot better :) People like Nasri, Harry, Kieran, Arthur, Eunice, Chooi Jing, Jasper, Kimberly and Irah. It wasn't great words of wisdom, but it was enough to keep me comfortable for a moment.

I'm totally worn out emotionally. Need to sleep this shit off.

No comments:

Post a Comment