A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Saturday, August 14, 2010

So I got myself....

And I know my tummy is blergh and all but it's my stud of motivation to slim down hahaha. The girls reacted okay, but the boys -.- oh god, their reactions were priceless. It was so funny how Lucas and Ryan reacted, then Harry and Ariff.

All of them talked about what would happen if after I eat, my food starts coming out from the stud -.- But it's okay, I know you wish me well ;))

Hee. It was a really nice gift for myself I guess, a secret I can keep from prying eyes. Draws attention away from the flabs and all :p hahaha. The birthday was pretty fun.

Joey saved my birthday by convincing me to get it done, and going out shopping with me. Ryan and Lucas were crapping in the car all the way home and Joey had a first taste of laughing non stop for half an hour :p

Again, the J's saved my night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment