A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

When all that's lost, remains.

So in here, I'm with you.

In your arms, I'm submerged beyond comfort. In your heart, I stay with an ache for your touch that can't seem to go away. In your eyes, I'm worth more than what I am. In your warmth, I am scalded and seared by your fervour. In your words, I am swayed by the quintessence of your quaint confabulation. In your mind, I walk around tirelessly in endless circles. In your caress, I am embraced like a wounded child. In your clasp, is a fused together piece of us which I refuse to let go.

But, you are no longer.

For I have woken up, and in my mind, the image of your face does not linger.

No comments:

Post a Comment