A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Monday, October 4, 2010

For those of you who have missed out on the epic penis...

*click to enlarge


Just to cheer you up on your terrible days. Like the one I'm having today. I'm probably going to end up extremely bitter after this episode. No more charity shit for people who don't need it. From today on, everything I do for people comes with a price. I'm not going to be that wimpy little push over like everyone assumes me to be.


Have a jolly effing good day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment