A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Looooooocas.

So today is officially the first day I heard my brother's voice in let's say, a month? It's been a month and 4 days (mum has been keeping count), and I don't think I was thinking much of him because of my hectic schedule with school activites and dance.

But thanks to Jon's awesome parents (Uncle TS and Auntie Susan ♥), I managed to catch him for about 30 minutes, listening to him talk about the super cool friends, and going to play basketball soon (WOAH, THAT'S A FIRST). And how he furnished his room, and loves his roommate. Teeeeheeeeeeee.

It's awesome that he's settled in. The parents can stop worrying about now haha.

*

I had about 8 hours of dance today, 5 hours the day before, and I'm going to continue with another 7 tomorrow. Pretty crazy if you ask me. That's 20 hours in total, for 3 days. Gah. How am I going to live.



Today officially marks the last month before SPM.

30 DAYS.




Uh oh. Is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment