A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Monday, October 11, 2010

Taking this heart you broke in two.

I miss my guitar, and I miss dancing. So, so, so badly.

Don't get me wrong, I love musicals. And I love watching the aftermath of my brainstorming and the choreography I come up with. But it's so vastly different from the style I'm accustomed to.

Trials today was a complete mess. I couldn't write up to 1000 words for the BM Karangan, and I could hardly keep my eyes open. My legs almost froze to Popsicles even under the kurung skirt. I don't know how I'm going to survive tomorrow.

Sejarah is a foreign language. I kept falling asleep halfway through the paper. Thank god I have english tomorrow. That, I can do with easeeeee.

Anyway, I'd have the time to blog on wednesday about the past whole senior year, and how it's ending in two weeks time. Which sucks as hell. But at the same time I'm dying to leave. There's so many things that's making my mind distressed.

Now, to cram my head between my Sejarah books. Hopefully I can take a photograph with this oh-so-useful brain of mine, either that or just be crazy enough to get all the answers right tomorrow.

1 comment: