A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Too much is never enough.


I miss you guys so much :/




So I've decided the blog needed a redo, and I spent ages trying to find a sexy background picture. Now that that's all settled, we'll move on to less boring, trivial things.


SPM is less than 50 days away.


Which at the moment scares the shit out of me. I'm waiting for the stress, and the overwhelming need to put on a pair of glasses and bury my head in my books to come, but it's not coming. Which probably means that my brains have gone bonkers. I mean, in all honesty, I expected myself to freak out, and anticipated a great change in my studies. But so far, nothing.

The amount of shit being pilled onto my back at this point of time is alarming. I'm surprised I didn't just roll over and break my spine in half. I couldn't even fit my driving lessons in between my schedule. I need some space, some quiet space in the middle of nowhere (with plenty of internet, though), to just think thoughts that don't need to be thought of to think. If you geddit.

I honestly can't wait to enter the next phase of my life where I get to live like how I want to. I hope my parents feel that they should invest in me going to the UK to do my IB. I don't think I can stand another hot day in Malaysia. Or another one of those days where I stay in the house and do nothing.

I can't wait to work on my dance again, finally. Ballet's amazing and all, but nothing beats dancing on your own. And with the new iTouch dad got me, it's only going to make everything easier. I love my songs, I love how I can listen to them fullblast at any given moment. I love how I'm connected to the internet wherever I go (mostly?).

Questionable time of buying it, though. Next week is trials. And I haven't even gotten started on my studying. Life is just the shittiest mess you've ever been in, isn't it. Well, my ballet teacher found out about me choreographing the musical, which, haha, made her interested in coming to watch. Whoopie. The loaded stress on me, after taking ballet from her for the past 11 years. But I think she'd like it, I hope she does. Hee.

Completely lazy to rant about the whirldwind of emotional crap I've been through lately. There's just not enough happiness to cover it all up. Tralala.

No comments:

Post a Comment