A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Sunday, January 16, 2011

College?

I'm sitting here. Sipping an orange flavored Vitagen, listening to Carnival of Rust, and wasting my life in front of a bright white screen. For the last few conscious hours I have as a graduated high school kid, I managed to earn my first pay check (DING DING), choreographed two dances with help of Sara and Jon, seen Jon 3 times in a day, and watched LXD for the third time with Ryan.


I would like to lie to myself, and everyone else reading this, that my last day as a graduated high school kid was so productive. But, hell. It's a new day tomorrow, my bag is completely unpacked. I mean, what bag? Should I bring a bag pack, or a huge carry over shoulder thingy? Should I wear shorts, or a skirt, leggings, jeans, jeggings, a dress, sleeveless, long sleeved, a belt, accessories, bangles, make-up (HAHA), etc etc.

College is honestly a huge thing to look forward to, I guess. New people coming into an environment who love doing the things I do. I step out from that trivial high school life, and no longer regard Sri KDU as the school I'm studying in. I have to tell everyone I'm 18 this year, and act like I am too.

It's hard, haha. But, up till today. There's nothing I would change for the world. I got where I am, because of everyone in it. Everyone who brought me down, everyone who made me laugh, everyone who doubted my capabilities, everyone who hated the way I dressed, everyone who found me alluring, everyone who didn't.


In approximately an hour, 15 minutes and counting. I'm taking another step into another phase of my life.


And, I realize, I don't have any gel pens in my pencil case.


I love life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment