A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolution :)

My new years resolution from 2009. :D

1. Finish my canvas.
2. Finalize N.M.E
3. Finish the design on my wall and the paintings.
4. Pass my ballet exam
5. Fulfill Yu Hui's wish :D (can laah i think.)
6. Have fun for new years
7. Have latin classes with KCG! :D
8. Get better clothes, get a job.
9. Dont fail any of my SPM subjects
10.Don't falter.
11.Beg daddy to give me a Volkswagen Beatle/ Golf GTI
12. Don't crash the damn car.
13. Get on that plane to Paris.
14. Get 100 views on youtube?
15. WATCH DARREN SHAN WITH RACH THE DARREN SHAN BUDDY.
16. Fall in love.



I probably accomplished only about 5 of the things I wanted to do last year ._. Which kind of sucks. Haha. So instead of mopping about and crying, I'm going to create a wonderfully WONDERFUL new list, in which I will attempt to finish all :D


1. Do a black and white canvas of either Marilyn Monroe, or Audrey Hepburn.
2. Do at least two major sketches every month.
3. Finish designing and printing n.M.e T-shirts and hoodies for the crew!
4. Be successful teaching dance.
5. LOSE WEIGHT.
6. Be a waitress for at least a month.
7. Dye my hair red. (DONE THAT.)
8. Get a nose piercing.
9. Get an anti-tragus piercing.
10. Watch at least 5 movies that are completely and utterly worth every cent.
11. Get 500 songs on my iPod. (I'm picky.)
12. Get 10,000 tweets! :D
13. Enter n.M.e in a major national dance competition!
14. Drive a car :(
15. Fall in love.


TEEHEE.

So yeah, I'll be keeping an eye. Rationalizing my resolutions to fit in my 365 (now 363) days of 2011.

Things to watch out for:

1. I do not write 2010 for my dates.
2. I do not crash the car.
3. 2012!


Have a good year guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment